At Integral, we have a clear vision for our future: accelerated growth based on strong core values that make ours an exciting place to work. Crucial to achieving our vision is our continued search for talented and motivated individuals who love challenges and who have a passion to excel. Integral is committed to attracting and retaining talented, highly motivated people who appreciate the challenge of working for an innovative company that is passionate about serving clients. We are devoted to developing our employees and to nurturing a workplace culture that embraces diversity, drives the business forward, and promotes individual and team success.
- Attractive compensation packages and competitive benefits options
- A challenging technical environment
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Continuous learning and training
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Performance-based rewards
- Employee referral bonus
We are always looking for candidates with one or more of the following skill sets:
- All source identity intelligence analysts with competencies in biometrics, open source and social media, and identity intelligence training
- Cyber security implementation and operational experts
- Solution architects with experience in Agile development, object-oriented design, and enterprise IT solutions
- Programmers with J2EE, .NET, Oracle, SQL Server, and SharePoint expertise
- System administrators with Windows, UNIX, and Linux expertise, as well as database, SharePoint, and networks experience
- IT and application helpdesk tiers 1, 2 and 3 personnel
If you want to work with the best-qualified people in an innovative, exciting environment, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integral is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minority, female, disabled, and veteran individuals are urged to apply.
- Integral participates in E-Verify.
Download the PDF for details.
Contact Us to discuss your project or to get more information about our business.