The Encore III Program
Contract number: HC1028-18-D-0032
This ENCORE III contract provides technical solutions for the Department of Defense (DoD) in support of its migration to an integrated and interoperable Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) as well as other Federal agencies having similar Information Technology (IT) migration and integration needs. The ENCORE III contracts represent an ongoing expansion of the Defense Information System Agency’s (DISA) Defense Enterprise Information Services (DEIS) I and DEIS II contracts, and ENCORE follow-on contracts.
Encore III is an Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) contract against which it is planned to award Fixed Price (FP) and Cost-Reimbursement (CR) type task orders in accordance with FAR Subpart 16.5 – Indefinite-Delivery Contracts. The total amount of all orders placed against all contracts resulting from this solicitation is $17,500,000,000.00 over a ten-year period: five (5) year base period of performance and five (5) one-year option periods.
DISA is an integral component in the development of the Joint Information Environment (JIE), a network-centric environment required to achieve information superiority. The JIE is the globally-interconnected, end-to-end set of information capabilities, associated processes, and personnel to manage and provide information on demand to warfighters, policy makers, and supporting personnel. The objective of this contract is to provide global IT capabilities, attributes, or services under multiple award, ID/IQ task order type contracts that support the military services, the DoD, and other Federal agencies. DISA actively facilitates the migration of information systems and common, standard data into an integrated and interoperable JIE that supports the Department’s Joint Vision 2020 (JV2020) concept. The vision of an integrated global environment that meets the JV2020 concept necessitates a distinct set of information system capabilities required in the JIE.
Encore III Performance Areas
Performance Area 1 – Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
Performance Area 2 – Integrated Solutions Management
Performance Area 3 – Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
Performance Area 4 – Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
Performance Area 5 – Requirements Analysis
Performance Area 6 – Market Research and Prototyping
Performance Area 7 – Information and Knowledge Management
Performance Area 8 – Custom Application Development
Performance Area 9 – Product Integration
Performance Area 10 – Test and Evaluation (T&E)
Performance Area 11 – Asset Management
Performance Area 12 – Network Support
Performance Area 13 – Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
Performance Area 14 – Information Communications Technology
Performance Area 15 – Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
Performance Area 16 – Web Services
Performance Area 17 – Operations Support
Performance Area 18 – IT Support Services
Performance Area 19 – Cloud Professional Services
Team Integral Capabilities
As the prime contractor for this procurement, Integral has built a team with highly qualified small and large subcontractors, with core capabilities covering all 19 performance areas defined in the ENCORE III Performance Work Statement (PWS). Our team stands ready to support the global missions of Combatant Commands and their subordinate components, the military services, DoD agencies, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and other federal agencies, providing best-value IT services and solutions today and helping to achieve strategic IT goals in the future through innovation and technology modernization.
With combined demonstrated experience, quality certifications, successful management experience, and well-qualified teammates, Integral provides an effective approach and innovative solutions to deliver a wide spectrum of quality IT solutions and services in all 19 performance areas:
- Given our extensive experience in serving DoD agencies for over 10 years, we understand the mission and core objectives associated with supporting worldwide operations.
- Well-established infrastructure comprised of Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)-approved accounting system, three quality certifications—CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Level 3, ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9001, and ISO 20000, and the best-known standard for an information security management system (ISMS), the ISO 27001, all ensuring success and quality of our services.
- Integral’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations license as well as its extensive experience and established processes to deploy more than 75 OCONUS personnel provide assurance that we can manage complex world-wide deployments.
- Our well-integrated approach comprises proven, certified methodologies, tools, and technologies, as well as demonstrated technical expertise, experience, and well-qualified staff offering best-value solutions and services.
- Top Secret facility clearance and more than 10 years of experience in processing Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearances, providing assurance that we will maintain full security compliance.
We offer this value proposition combined with our best practices-based approach and solutions experience to maximize ENCORE III users’ ability to perform their mission in a cost-effective manner that meets budget, schedule, and quality goals.
Period of performance: September 07, 2018 – September 16, 2023 (with five one-year option periods)
|Dun & Bradstreet no.||018193669|
|Program Management contact||
Contact Us to discuss your project or to get more information about our business.