The Encore III Program
Contract number: HC1028-18-D-0032
The ENCORE III Contract provides a full range of information technology (IT) services and solutions required by the Department of Defense, other federal agencies, and the intelligence community. Encore is DISA’s main vehicle for IT services that also includes enterprise IT planning and policy, integrated solutions management, application development, cybersecurity, business process re-engineering, and cloud professional services. The Encore III is a $17.5 billion multiple-award Indefinite-Delivery/ Indefinite-Quantity (ID/IQ) contract against which DISA plans to award Fixed Price (FP) and Cost-Reimbursement (CR) type task orders across 19 performance areas. The Encore III ID/IQ has a five-year base period with five one-year option periods.
Encore III Performance Areas
Performance Area 1 – Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
Performance Area 2 – Integrated Solutions Management
Performance Area 3 – Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
Performance Area 4 – Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
Performance Area 5 – Requirements Analysis
Performance Area 6 – Market Research and Prototyping
Performance Area 7 – Information and Knowledge Management
Performance Area 8 – Custom Application Development
Performance Area 9 – Product Integration
Performance Area 10 – Test and Evaluation (T&E)
Performance Area 11 – Asset Management
Performance Area 12 – Network Support
Performance Area 13 – Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Implementation
Performance Area 14 – Information Communications Technology
Performance Area 15 – Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
Performance Area 16 – Web Services
Performance Area 17 – Operations Support
Performance Area 18 – IT Support Services
Performance Area 19 – Cloud Professional Services
Team Integral Capabilities
As the prime contractor for this procurement, Integral has built a team with highly qualified small and large subcontractors, with core capabilities covering all 19 performance areas defined in the ENCORE III Performance Work Statement (PWS). Our team stands ready to support the global missions of Combatant Commands and their subordinate components, the military services, DoD agencies, Office of the Secretary of Defense, and other federal agencies, providing best-value IT services and solutions today and helping to achieve strategic IT goals in the future through innovation and technology modernization.
With combined demonstrated experience, quality certifications, successful management experience, and well-qualified teammates, Integral provides an effective approach and innovative solutions to deliver a wide spectrum of quality IT solutions and services in all 19 performance areas:
- Given our extensive experience in serving DoD agencies for over 10 years, we understand the mission and core objectives associated with supporting worldwide operations.
- Well-established infrastructure comprised of Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)-approved accounting system, three quality certifications—CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Level 3, ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9001, and ISO 20000, and the best-known standard for an information security management system (ISMS), the ISO 27001, all ensuring success and quality of our services.
- Integral’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations license as well as its extensive experience and established processes to deploy more than 75 OCONUS personnel provide assurance that we can manage complex world-wide deployments.
- Our well-integrated approach comprises proven, certified methodologies, tools, and technologies, as well as demonstrated technical expertise, experience, and well-qualified staff offering best-value solutions and services.
- Top Secret facility clearance and more than 10 years of experience in processing Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearances, providing assurance that we will maintain full security compliance.
We offer this value proposition combined with our best practices-based approach and solutions experience to maximize ENCORE III users’ ability to perform their mission in a cost-effective manner that meets budget, schedule, and quality goals.
Period of performance: September 07, 2018 – September 16, 2023 (with five one-year option periods)
|Dun & Bradstreet no.||018193669|
|Program Management contact||Craig Goodman
|Download Brochure [pdf]|