General Services Administration (GSA) One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB)
Contract number: 47QRAD19D3002
OASIS SB on GSA website
OASIS Pool 3 – Engineering Services Contract Vehicle
Integral holds a prime OASIS Pool 3 Small Business (SB) contract which has a small business size standard of $41.5M. Under this OASIS Pool 3 SB contract, we are able to provide full range of engineering services for the following NAICS and PSC codes:
- 541330 Exception A – Engineering for Military and Aerospace Equipment and Military Weapons
- 541330 Exception B – Engineering for Contracts and Subcontracts for Engineering Services Awarded Under the National Energy Policy Act of 1992
- 541330 Exception C – Engineering for Marine Engineering and Naval Architecture
- R425 Engineering and Technical Includes: Systems Engineering, Technical Assistance, and Other Services
OASIS Pool 3 SB is a Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) task order contract for Government-wide professional service that:
- Allows for all contract types at the task order level, including Cost-Reimbursement, Fixed-Price, Time-and-Materials, and Labor-Hour.
- Has been adopted as the ‘best of class contract vehicle’ by most of the federal agencies.
- Provides collaboration among industry’s most qualified contractors and federal agencies to successfully perform on complex engineering tasks.
- Has a low contract fee ranging from 0.10% to 0.75%.
Integral, an Agile Small Business with Large Business Capabilities
- Well-established government contractor with over 15 years of successful CONUS and OCONUS experience
- Offices in Rockville, MD; Edgewood, MD; and Charlottesville, VA
- Top Secret facility clearance and well-qualified staff with up to TS/SCI CI-Poly clearance levels
- CMMI-DEV/3 and CMMI-SVC/3 appraised
- ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certified
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) approved accounting system
- Consistently achieve high Contractor Performance Assessment Report (CPAR) rating
Our Relevant Core Competencies
- Design, implementation and support of electrical, mechanical, and system engineering solutions
- Architecture and construction using civil, structural and environmental engineering design
- Construction management and Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health (ESOH) support
- Maintenance and support for complex and large mechanical, electrical and military equipment
- Design, implementation and monitoring of facility security and cybersecurity systems
- Extensive experience in designing and operating military and aerospace research facilities
- Proven track record of performance excellence exceeding clients’ expectations
- 2018 CIOReview Top 10 Most Promising Homeland Security Solutions Provider
- 2018 CEOViews Top 10 Most Promising Company
- 2016 Maryland Chamber of Commerce’s Emerging Business of the Year award
- 2015 Minority Enterprise Council’s CEO Award
GSA OASIS National Customer Service
|Dun & Bradstreet no.||018193669|
|Program Management contact||
|Download Brochure [pdf]||Download Sections A through J [pdf]|
Contact Us to discuss your project or to get more information about our business.