Army RS3 Program
Contract number: W15P7T-19-D-0060
Period of Performance: October 18, 2018 – October 17, 2023 (with one five one-year option period)
Program Management Contact: Wayne Wilkinson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (240) 907-2574
The RS3 Multiple Award Performance Based Services Contract provides customized best value solutions to a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission requirements throughout the world. RS3 primary service areas include but are not limited to Engineering; Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E); Logistics; Acquisition and Strategic Planning; and Education and Training Services.
RS3 is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract against which Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF), and Cost Reimbursable (CR) type task orders can be awarded in accordance with FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i)(F). The total maximum amount of all orders placed against all contracts is $37,400,000,000.00. This contract can be leveraged by Federal and State Government Agencies and Organizations.
Benefits of RS3
- Best Value Solutions
- On-Ramping and Off-Ramping Capabilities
- No Restrictive Labor Categories
- Flexibility, Contract Type and Evaluation Criteria Determined by Customer Requirements
- Experienced, Knowledgeable Companies
- Extensive Ordering Period
- ACC-APG Procurement Coordinator, Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer Will Support Customer Requirements from Package Development to Post-Award Administration through Closeout
- RS3 Program Office Engineering Support to Assist Customer with Development of Customer Technical Requirements Documents
- Templates and Sample Documents to Assist Customers in Creating the Requirements Packages Necessary to Support Mission Requirements
- Streamlined Processes and Procedures Which Meet Full Compliance with All Acquisition Regulations and Requirements
- Support for Worldwide Government C4ISR Requirements
- RS3 Program Office Serves as a Base of Operations for Support of Internal Personnel, Customers, Contractors, etc.
- Low Administrative Contract Service Rates to Customers (program office processes facilitate minimal support cost structure)
- Pre-Award through Post-Award Support from RS3 Program Office
- Quarterly Reviews with Customers to Ensure ACC-APG is Providing the Highest Quality Level of Support
- Quarterly Prime Contractor Meetings to Ensure all Opportunities and Concerns Are Discussed in an Open Forum
Small Business Considerations
Requirements to be restricted to small businesses when market research indicates that two or more capable small businesses intend to propose on task orders for any of the following:
- Less than $10 million
- Acquisition and Strategic Planning Services
- Contracting Officer determination – FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i)(F)
Team Integral Capabilities
With combined demonstrated experience, quality certifications, successful management experience, and well-qualified teammates, Integral provides an effective approach and innovative solutions to deliver a wide spectrum of quality solutions and services in all primary service areas:
- Given our extensive experience in serving C4ISR agencies for over ten years, we understand the mission and core objectives associated with supporting worldwide operations.
- Well-established infrastructure comprised of Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)-approved accounting system, three quality certifications—CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Level 3, ISO (International Organization for Standardization) 9001, and ISO 20000, and the best-known standard for an information security management system (ISMS), the ISO 27001, all ensuring success and quality of our services.
- Our well-integrated approach comprises proven, certified methodologies, tools, and technologies, as well as demonstrated technical expertise, experience, and well-qualified staff offering best-value solutions and services.
- Top Secret facility clearance and more than 10 years of experience in processing Top Secret/ Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearances, providing assurance that we will maintain full security compliance.
- Design, implementation and support of electrical, mechanical, structural, and system engineering solutions
- Architecture and construction using civil, structural and environmental engineering design
- Construction management and Environmental Safety and Occupational Health (ESOH) support
- Maintenance and support for complex and large mechanical, electrical and military equipment
- Design, implementation and monitoring of facility security and cybersecurity systems
- Extensive experience in designing and operating military and aerospace research facilities
- Proven track record of performance excellence exceeding clients’ expectations
- 2018 CIO Review Top 10 Most Promising Homeland Security Solutions Provider
- 2018 CEO Views Top 10 Most Promising Company
- 2016 Maryland Chamber of Commerce Emerging Business of the Year award
- 2015 Minority Enterprise Council CEO Award
As the prime contractor, Integral has built a team with highly qualified small and large subcontractors, with core capabilities covering all primary service areas defined in the RS3 Performance Work Statement (PWS).