September 30, 2016 – Integral has been awarded a task order contract requiring a wide range of professional, program management, and support services for the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Office of National Capital Region Coordination (ONCRC). Established as part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security by the Homeland Security Act of 2002 and transferred to FEMA in accordance with the Post-Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act of 2006, ONCRC conducts preparedness, planning, and operational activities and provides leadership and coordination within the National Capital Region (NCR). Contributing to this mission and the needs of ONCRC stakeholders, Integral’s scope is to provide primarily technical and administrative support, including the provision of subject matter expertise; technical expertise related to information technology projects; and coordination and planning, outreach and briefing, and meeting and exercise support. This scope of work supports five primary ONCRC mission goals:
- Inform, educate, and empower the whole community to improve personal and organizational preparedness
- Enhance federal interagency coordination with respect to the National Preparedness Goal and integrate efforts with NCR partners
- Provide timely, accurate, comprehensive, and operational relevant information for NCR decision makers
- Provide a tiered response capability, organized and functioning as an Incident Management Assistance Team
- Provide general administrative, program, and planning support, including dedicated initiatives to enhance regional preparedness risk management and to improve coordination among regional stakeholders
“We are pleased to support ONCRC in fulfilling its vital mission goals,” said Integral President and Chief Executive Officer Renu Johri in announcing the award. “We call the NCR home and appreciate the chance this contract offers to make a valuable contribution to our own community’s homeland security.”
The task order has a 12-month period of performance and will be executed primarily at FEMA headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, with offices in Charlottesville, Virginia, and Aberdeen, Maryland, Integral has more than 12 years of experience in providing real-time solutions and support in identity intelligence, multimodal biometrics, information assurance and cybersecurity, human and open-source intelligence analysis, application development, information technology service management, and program management. The 8(a) and woman-owned small business has institutionalized its processes to apply proven experience and lessons learned to successfully implement projects on schedule and budget and with the highest quality, regularly exceeding client expectations. Integral holds ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, and CMMI Level 3 certifications and has an accounting system approved by the Defense Contract Audit Agency.
For more information, contact:
(301) 990-0880, x28