IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT and Application Helpdesk Support
Whatever the ITSM need, Integral can design, transition, operate, and support it. Our ITSM services incorporate technologies from industry renowned software providers and partners CA Technologies, BMC Software, and Ivanti (HEAT) Software.
Integral’s cleared ITSM experts, who are CA, BMC, IVANTI, and ITIL v3 certified, can:
- Assess current and help Perform assessment of current processes and develop new improved business processes
- Implement IT Service Desk, Service Catalog, Asset management and Service Assurance solutions
- Manage service level agreements across an enterprise
- Provide system administration and database administration
- Provide IT helpdesk and Application Helpdesk support at Tiers 1, 2 and 3.
Click here to register for a demo of Ivanti Service Manager to see how Ivanti and Integral can help streamline your processes and increase your overall customer satisfaction.
Click here to view our YouTube channel.
To build a powerful, open, and simple web application, developers need J2EE, .NET, SOA, SQL Server, and XML. Our developers put these technologies to work every day for clients, applying CMMI Service Level 3 methodologies to efficiently manage each effort, building applications faster. They use Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), and web services to enable applications to communicate anonymously and securely with legacy or other systems, and they employ Agile techniques in designing, developing, and testing code so that applications are ready when they’re needed.
Specific services include:
- Creating use cases to analyze business and functional needs
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise applications
- Developing custom applications that will be easy to use and maintain throughout its life cycle
- Conducting full life-cycle unit, functional, and system testing
- Developing graphical interface that is intuitive and easy to navigate
Virtualization and Cloud Computing
We help clients convert their physical computing environment to a virtualized environment so that they can logically partition resources for different uses and reallocate resources on the fly, while maintaining 100% reliability and easily managing capacity. We have designed and implemented virtual environments for the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Economic Research Service, the Federal Air Marshal Service, Lee Memorial Hospitals, and several other clients. We’re adept with virtualization tools, including VMware vSphere, and expert in a range of approaches.
Specific services include:
- Virtualizing servers, storage, and networks
- Virtualizing applications, whether COTS or custom
- Migrating a virtual environment to a data center in the cloud
- Designing and implementing a secure virtual computing environment using VMware, NetApp, SAN (storage area networks), and Cisco Systems products
- Monitoring, maintaining, and tracking the health of cloud IT on information dashboards
- Staffing a multi-tiered 24/7 service desk supporting thousands of geographically dispersed users
Contact Us to discuss your project or to get more information about our business.